Saturday 1 May 2010

Saturday.....

My lovely deerstalkers....left me a nice tip...went on their way this am so hence followed a frantic couple of hours tidying, making beds and feeding the washer. I really was so not in the zone for a run and had very tired legs. The hill at the back very nearly defeated me as my calves cramped and hardened on the way up just a few hundred metres in. Garret was my run buddy this time and we nearly fell out until I ran out of puff to argue and did what he said....ten miles later and a very tired sprint finish down the afore mentioned hill. Then as a bit of cool down the girls and I trolled round all the houses in Inveraray to deliver leaflets for the Woollen Mill as part of Toby's job to help him out....another mile or so! So now I am waiting for big brother to arrive for impromptu visit....



Total total... 113.69 weekly total....31.24

No comments: