Friday 22 April 2011

Easter bits and bobs.....

A few lovely runs this week albeit shortish. Tuesdays jogscotland group managed to get out and about for a lovely 3.75 miles round the castle grounds and then on Wednesday we went on the "Beaver" run round Loch Collie Bharr near Crinan. no beavers but a really nice group run with a devilishly steep scramble at the end. True to form I am marginally better at the ups than the downs and chose to take up the rearguard position (well, I could end up with a nice soft landing if needed). the faithless hounds took off with the faster and therefore so much more fun Naomi a crime for which I have not yet forgiven them. Easter preparations are under way as I type with Toby creating the Simnel cake in time to some awful noises coming from his ipad (yes..I have turned into my mother, it was only a matter of time and hormones) and my hot cross bun dough in the bread maker (a lazy baker). The eggs are still to be painted so fun times ahead!!



No comments: