Wednesday 18 March 2009

Ten weeks and counting...time for me to be boring re running.

Yes, ten weeks to go until the Kintyre Half Marathon. In an attempt to be organised this year and try to minimise some of that gut wrenching panic, and indulge my desire to make lots of lists with things I can cross off I have downloaded a training plan from the web...and have even started following it...good eh!! Two runs by the programme this week, nine and a half weeks to go. As the running prescribed for week one is less than I usually do I probably should not feel to smug just yet. It is running all the way here as we are getting closer to our Inveraray jogscotland group starting on the 21st, and I am nagging Garret into getting going for the Bluebell festival run up Dun Na cuiche that he is organising.


The “Then” blog. For details see entry for March 7th 2009. In brief the restoration of Claonairigh House.
Wednesday March 18th 1992
Next Problem!
We have now discovered that the land and house are covered by a feu, conditions imposed by the feudal landlord. Briefly summarised the feu holder needs to be informed and approve of:-
• Any changes/additions to buildings
• Any new buildings
• Business ventures
• No alcohol to be sold
• No tents/caravans/no bonfires
• No fishing rights.
Now looking into the implications of these. ? can buy the fue.

No comments: