Saturday 28 February 2009

Making Ravioli or You will have fun cooking with mum......









As always this seemed a good idea at the time.....now that my back feels as though some one has hit me repeatedly between the shoulder blades with something heavy like, well, lets say a pasta maker I am not so sure. Jamie makes it look soooooo easy but then I am no Jamie. The pasta itself is quick and easy although I am not too sure that I ever quite got the elasticity described by J with enthusiasm so easily achieved by small, dark, be-scarfed Italian women. It was just the filling, but hey, the kids did that so what am I moaning about.......At least the pigs have actually been combined to their field all day after Toby and I piled almost the entire wood supply against the wire fence.

No comments: