Monday 31 October 2011

All Hallows Eve....

It would be a very determined Guiser who made it up to our house so hopefully I am quite safe in having only cooking chocolate in the house....The girls and I toned our biceps yesterday with a bit of carving  and now the smell of slowly charring pumpkin is wafting through the house.
Boot camp tonight was interrupted by a fire alarm and never resumed.  Now feel cheated of an exercise session but not as bad as the friend who succumbed to cheesecake knowing she would work it off......"Never put a pudding in the exercise bank"- it should be a motto but isn't. My new plan is to save all the money we pay into various exercise participations for the whole family i.e.. races, clubs etc and blow the lot on liposuction...just for me obviously. The others would sacrifice themselves and the great God of fitness for the cause I am sure.

1 comment:

KatyDidStitches said...

Fee, you're so funny!

I feel the long, downward spiral beginning...the one that starts with the left-over Halloween chocolate and ends with resolutions on New Year's Day. Happens every year.

Kathy