Thursday 23 February 2012

Wedding weekend

What a truly lovely thing a wedding is..a time to spend with a family under the best of conditions and in the happiest of circumstances. My niece and the gorgeous Dan tied the knot last weekend surrounded by friends and family. The girls were bridesmaids and looked so lovely though I say so myself. It did my soul good to be with my brother,sisters and mother....Not to mention the nieces and nephews. The drive south was long and dark on the way down, and long and frosty on the way back but uneventful and pain free... Apart from the creaky, cramped legs. The joy of iPads meant that Mr Depp in full pirate make-up kept me company on the way down but I was a good girl and " looked out of the windows" on the way home. Rain and winds have been lashing the west coast since we returned, how bizarre that only a few hundred miles away there is about to be an official drought declared. Guests are creeping back to Argyll bless them and we even have a full house on Friday, just in time to fund Toby's driving lessons. Things are a bit grim on the exercise front.. Grump grump as I have a touch of Achilles Tendinitis, a tight hamstring and sore joints but I like something to kick against ( obviously not too hard though... That would hurt.).l

No comments: