Saturday 21 January 2012

Rainy Saturday

Well..... Not wishing to put off any potential tourists but today was a pretty rubbish day! Winds, hail and rain filled most of the day. The three minutes that I was at the bottle recycling bins was especially joyous.... And very wet. So what to do. Of all the things available I decided to make scallop ravioli. The scallops come from Fyne Fish and were very fyne indeed. It took most of the afternoon, I did enjoy the whole process... Very aka Masterchef. Toby had his first driving lesson today, the instructor is the father of a boy a year older than Toby. In a world a few years ago I met him and his boy at play group and knew one day I would be contacting him professionally. Circles within circles.

2 comments:

KatyDidStitches said...

Ooo...the next time we visit, I want these for breakfast!

Kathy

Fee said...

its a deal....although you should know they are stuffed with scallop...