Friday 6 May 2011

Race Day Gitters (again!)

 Gentle start to the day with breakfasts for two nice folk who managed to enjoy Inveraray despite car problems and then an outrageous blow when their airline moved their flight...by a whole day!! Normal day stuff with a mishmash of rooms and ironing sprinkled with a small sweet slice of gardening. With the rain yesterday the small seedlings are poking through both in and out of the poly tunnel and the beans are surviving despite a late frost thisweek. I managed a leisurely run tonight along the three mile route to test the leg and well...it stayed attached so that is a good sign and means one less worry for Sunday's race. I have trouble shot (?) all the nightmare events that visited me in my dreams last night from starting in the wrong place, starting late and no one listening to my briefing....Tonight...methinks a glass of wine to ward off the night time gremlins. Bill, the fabulous time keeper rang tonight and soothed my troubled mind bless him.



No comments: