Monday 13 July 2009

Riding and stuff July 13th





Like the proverbial bears Rosie, Toby and I had a bowl of porridge each in the tent this morning. That is about as far as the similarity goes as we had no chairs broken or otherwise and although my porridge was definitely cold and I pretty sure theirs was too. Rosie and I were merely guests as it is Toby's domain but wow...that "tent" smell is so evocative of holidays well past! After the memory lane trip we changed course and cycled off to the stables for a lesson for Toby and I and a photograhic session for Rosie.

The “Then” blog. For details see entry for March 7th 2009. In brief the restoration of Claonairigh House
Monday 13th July 1992 Stonefleet, Tockwith, North Yorks.
Finally it is all beginning. We are house owners once more and paupers to boo! The money has been transferred from our account and now it is really down to counting every penny. Our new address is:-
Claonairigh House
Inveraray
Argyll.
PA32 8XT

No comments: